• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open Season on Matt Ryan

Jeremy Igo

As awesome as it is to see a hated rival lose more depth, I never want to wish an injury on a player. That sucks.

Here's hoping that we get through preseason with no injuries to any players we're really relying on. :(

How many draft picks did the Falcons give up to Cleveland to select Julio Jones?  That decision is finally catching up with them. 

Two firsts, a second, and two fourths. And yet somehow Cleveland managed to blow every single one of them except maybe Phil Taylor. 

No Gonzalez for the first time in 5+ years, Roddy on the decline, Jackson is nothing special anymore.  They basically have Ryan & Julio Jones.  

No OL even before this.  Good draft pick...I'll give them that.

A turrrrible front-7 and and mediocre secondary of mid-career slightly above avg starters.  

I can see a 6-10/7-9 year, Smith getting sh*tcanned, They try to rebuild again as Ryan slips into a Late-Delhomme like stage.   

No Gonzalez for the first time in 5+ years, Roddy on the decline, Jackson is nothing special anymore.  They basically have Ryan & Julio Jones.  

A turrrrible front-7 and and mediocre secondary of mid-career slightly above avg starters.  

I can see a 6-10/7-9 year, Smith getting sh*tcanned, They try to rebuild again as Ryan slips into a Late-Delhomme like stage.   

Im looking at their schedule and I see them winning maybe 4 games. They could win at NYG,  at Minnesota,  vs Cleveland and vs TB.  And none of those are gonna be easy for them. 

Don't forget no Westherspoon, no pass rush, no depth, and a hermaphrodite for a qb. I think 6 wins be a struggle to reach, I'm think 5 max. Their fans tears will taste so sweet this year.

No Gonzalez for the first time in 5+ years, Roddy on the decline, Jackson is nothing special anymore. They basically have Ryan & Julio Jones.

No OL even before this. Good draft pick...I'll give them that.

In response to the secondary, they've got some promising young corners...but yeah.

Archived