• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Club Level Ticket Worth It?

chknwing

I'll be in club tonight. 50yd line.... It's nice BC you can drink liquor and if the weather is too hot you can go into the clubs.

That's about it. Lots of old people and people who Dont like to watch the games and complain about you standing.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I'll be in club tonight. 50yd line.... It's nice BC you can drink liquor and if the weather is too hot you can go into the clubs.

That's about it. Lots of old people and people who Dont like to watch the games and complain about you standing.

I'll be around the 30 yd line. Cheers

A lot of salty souls on this board.

People drove to training camp and back just to watch a non padded practice, some spending 30 bucks in gas to do it.

50 bucks to watch an actual game where people are putting it all  on the line to earn a roster spot? Hell yeah.

That old guy with the Bojangles cup is always yelling at me for it

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived