• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

just bought season opener tickets

teeray

Since I am both wide and long was trying to get any aisle seat for season opener. I didn't mind paying a premium for it either, but the people at Stub Hub said there was only one aisle seat available and it was being sold for $890.

I said "Sh1t for $890 I better be sitting on MJs lap". She confirmed that it was not MJs lap so I passed.

We are on upper section (I will look at actual section when we get them) near the end of the row but nit the aisle seat and around mid court area. I am going to try and bribe the aisle seat people with a little cash when we get there.

I am lucky I have a wife who loves sports because she may be more excited than I am.

Anyone know how the payment plan works if I buy the season tickets now? 

I was told before, the payment plan would be the cost of each ticket for 43 games, paid over 8 months with no interest.  Is that how it works?  If so, I may go ahead and do it.  I just don't think the section I'd be buying them in would get much interest on the resale market, lol.

Is that $140 apiece?

Yes, $140 for each ticket. I'm sure that is insane. I pay about $140 on Stubhub to site at a regular Panthers game, around the middle of the upper deck, 30 yard line. So, I figure same price for such a big game in Hornets history was worth it.

I was told before, the payment plan would be the cost of each ticket for 43 games, paid over 8 months with no interest. Is that how it works? If so, I may go ahead and do it. I just don't think the section I'd be buying them in would get much interest on the resale market, lol.

I'm not sure if it's 8 or 10 months, but yes that's how it works. They just hit my credit card every month for the amount did.

Sent from my iPhone

I was told before, the payment plan would be the cost of each ticket for 43 games, paid over 8 months with no interest.  Is that how it works?  If so, I may go ahead and do it.  I just don't think the section I'd be buying them in would get much interest on the resale market, lol.

Yes..it is 8 months.  Do it.  The resale market is pretty good this year/for the future wherever you're at depending on the opponent.

I was told before, the payment plan would be the cost of each ticket for 43 games, paid over 8 months with no interest. Is that how it works? If so, I may go ahead and do it. I just don't think the section I'd be buying them in would get much interest on the resale market, lol.

They was charging my credit card every month until it was paid off. Make sure that the 8 month payment plan is still available as you woul be going in to the season pretty deep. Also, make sure that you would be able to resell the tickets you can't attend. I've seen in the past where you couldnt sell tickets you haven't paid for and would have to show your credit card at the game and they would charge it then. This becomes a very big deal where you are trying to sell tickets for future games that you don't have access to and then get caught in a catch 22 and can't deliver tickets on time.

Archived