• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

just bought season opener tickets

teeray

I'm pretty pumped although I probably overpaid for tickets, but wanted to get locked in. Bought them on stub hub.

Also booked game 2 tickets on Saturday, and should be able to wrangle up Panthers tickets for Thursday night game. Just booked 4 night stay at Hyatt House right next to TWC Arena for a sports loaded long weekend.

Plus a little Halloween action in downtown Charlotte on Friday. Already told the wife she is getting a naughty maid costume and I am getting one of those penis costumes and we are going clubbing like it was 1999. She shot that idea down pretty quickly unfortunately.

We are pretty excited about it, and for the trip she just ordered a Luke Kuechly jersey because I am pretty sure she wants to fug him. Which I am weirdly okay with.

Maybe I will run into some of you guys and you can buy me a beer. ;)

BTW tickets are outrageous, I am pretty sure I paid at least double for what they are worth.

But i just wanted to make sure I got em, and then could book the hotel we like.

Hyatt House looks like it is almost attached to TWC arena. It is so close, they only have 3 rooms available at this point

BTW tickets are outrageous, I am pretty sure I paid at least double for what they are worth.

But i just wanted to make sure I got em, and then could book the hotel we like.

Hyatt House looks like it is almost attached to TWC arena. It is so close, they only have 3 rooms available at this point

It is attached.

Sent from my iPhone

It is attached.

Sent from my iPhone

Well that makes a lot of sense why it looks like it then lol.

I know we went last year and didn't even know that it was like that. We knew it was close, but not like that. When we went to the game we were like "holy poo it is like 50 yards from the hotel!!" Didn't know it was literally attached though. That is the only place we will stay to go to the Bobcats/Hornets games.

I'm going to be there for the opener and do have a nice plan for the night. I'm trying to wait it out and see if I can get a few tickets from the team. Roaring do you have an opportunity to buy a block? If so I definitely think there are 24 of us who would attended with you.

Season ticket holder presale for opening night allows you to buy tickets in groups of 25 or more starting at 85 per ticket.  So all in all, around 100ish isn't bad.  If you can grab them for that now, I wouldn't hesitate.  They won't get any easier from this point most likely.

I'm going to be there for the opener and do have a nice plan for the night. I'm trying to wait it out and see if I can get a few tickets from the team. Roaring do you have an opportunity to buy a block? If so I definitely think there are 24 of us who would attended with you.

I bought some when they were $59. Sounds like they're up to $80ish now. I can inquire about buying another block but I'm not gonna chase people down for money, so if there are 25 interested then I would do that for you guys. But it sounds like the face value is going to be comparable to what you can get on the secondary market right now. But I'm open to helping if I can.

Sent from my iPhone

Archived