• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A good indicator on the faith RR and DG have in the O-line...

Jeremy Igo

I can understand both sides. Rivera is just a honest guy. He's a much needed change from the type of media coach that Fox was. And of course it's common sense. Cam is just coming off of an ankle surgery. If he's getting too much pressure, he's coming out of the game. What would our season be like if we lost Cam in the 2nd Pre season game...

I can understand both sides. Rivera is just a honest guy. He's a much needed change from the type of media coach that Fox was. And of course it's common sense. Cam is just coming off of an ankle surgery. If he's getting too much pressure, he's coming out of the game. What would our season be like if we lost Cam in the 2nd Pre season game...

Panthers - cammy cam = FUBAR

No idiot.

Billy D Williams, Bob Hope and John Stamos

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

BILLY D WILLIAMS!!! Billy Dee Williams beating on women? He must have had too much Colt 45.

post-332-140822753106_thumb.jpg

Matt Ryan wears braided belts.

How long Cam stays in the game depends on the offensive line's performance.

I don't remember a time where this has ever determined the amount of preseason QB play.

Scary.

Or maybe they're sending the entire o line a message. As fans we tend to grasp for straws based off of a single quote and never really understand the context and what goes on behind closed doors.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that this has been used as motivation for that line all week leading up to this game. Nobody on that line wants to let Cam down.

Just my .02

Or maybe they're sending the entire o line a message. As fans we tend to grasp for straws based off of a single quote and never really understand the context and what goes on behind closed doors.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that this has been used as motivation for that line all week leading up to this game. Nobody on that line wants to let Cam down.

Just my .02

Or maybe Rivera and Shula are glad they don't have this at guard anymore.

camsack2.gif

Wharton leaves Kalil on Dockett and does his two-step shimmy with his head on a swivel. No need to block the most dangerous DL they have.

And Chris Scott stands up and gets put on roller skates, but he manages to keep his balance by wedging his cleat into Kalil's ankle sending Kalil to the ground.

If this constitutes an NFL guard, I will eat 7 steaks a day take some dance lessons, and collect a big fat paycheck too so I can watch the game from the field.

Love how Kalil gets up and is like "what the fug?!?!"

Kalil, Cam, Rivera, and Shula must be glad they have Silatolu and Turner now. Don't complain about 2 yard gains with our backs to the goal line. It could be back to this crap. Guard was by far the weakest part of the team last season.

Run Cam Run... oh wait you have Silatolu and Turner now. Nevermind. You can stay in the pocket now. 

Archived