• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sky...Falling...Panic..Steve Smith Hurt

Delhommey

From now on I recommend that the FO baby's the hell out of SS in the pre season. I don't think he should be playing much at all, besides working on chemistry with Jake . Which honestly could be a good thing because Jake could gain some trust in the other wide outs I know injuries happen but Smith is an extremely special player and we have to keep him healthy at all costs. Not saying we have to have him playing in a pillow suit in TC but I think its bvllsh1t that we have a Smith injury scare every season, and I know partly that its because he plays so hard.

you mo fo's are about the biggest bunch of pestimistic women i've ever seen. maybe you can wait and see what the f**king injury is before crying, babies.

what he said....

God I hate twitter.

I quit following it, the updates aren't useful and the mass amount is annoying. Has no purpose to me. I'd rather get a sum of the action in blog form than anything twitter has to offer. I see no benefit to it... only benefit is in the eyes of the reporters trying to get the news out first.

Actually, without twitter, the news would have come tomorrow, and would have included the injury and the negative xray in one article, probably more useful.

And that's why I hate twitter. Plus Gantt feels the need to add in useless info that creates a false sense of panic, such as "He kicked his helmet in frustration." or "He whipped his cock out and started swinging it around like a helicopter. Not sure what that means."

Archived