• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sky...Falling...Panic..Steve Smith Hurt

Delhommey

Steve Smith could put his hand in a woodchipper and I wouldn't be too worried. He would rub some dirt on it and go out and play w/ one hand and a nub. Smitty has been known to get a little banged up from time to time.....no worries.

Does anyone remember what the injury was that kept Smitty out of the first two games in 06? I think it was hammy or something but not sure. He definitely did injure his shoulder at some point last year, he plays so aggressive and so high off the ground, that he doesn't always land back on his feet.

BTW, the overreaction in this thread is embarrassing.

Does anyone remember what the injury was that kept Smitty out of the first two games in 06? I think it was hammy or something but not sure. He definitely did injure his shoulder at some point last year, he plays so aggressive and so high off the ground, that he doesn't always land back on his feet.

BTW, the overreaction in this thread is embarrassing.

Hamstring Pull in training camp...but thats where his explosiveness comes from so they kept him out for 2 regular season games also...ME Thinks??

Archived