• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddlers... introduce yourself....

Jeremy Igo

Holy poo, you're from Forest City too? I've never met anyone who even knew where the place was, much less been from there also. Lol.

yeah dude was born in Rutherfordton (small town friendly, yo) but only lived in Forest City until I was 5. Both sides of my family live there though, so I visit pretty often. Still pissed off that they closed down the Quincy's Steak House (and that's been a while). And dude, that mall....lmao. You could go into Roses and probably find a "brand new" super nintendo right now. 

yeah dude was born in Rutherfordton (small town friendly, yo) but only lived in Forest City until I was 5. Both sides of my family live there though, so I visit pretty often. Still pissed off that they closed down the Quincy's Steak House (and that's been a while). And dude, that mall....lmao. You could go into Roses and probably find a "brand new" super nintendo right now.

Lol, my username here actually comes from people pronouncing Rutherfordton as Rufftown.

It's amazing, forest city is like a place frozen in time. It's like it's still 1975 here, and everybody is okay with it.

Hello Huddle, I'm not exactly a Panthers fan, but a big fan of this board. I'm actually a Saints fan and known to be a little bit of a homer according to some, but I think otherwise. Regardless, welcome all new members to a great board that's a lot of fun. Maybe we can talk some smack this season, although I'm apparently not very good at it. :(

Oh and pie, they don't call me big for nothing, I like it all from Chocolate Cream to Peanut Butter! :stuff: :stuff: :stuff:

Been a lurker for a good while, moved to Beijing last year and I now have to watch games with gamepass at 1 and 4 am in the morning. Luckily, gamepass is amazing. Was able to stream the Saints game we won last year from my phone in south China in one of the deepest gorges in the world. My screaming echoed for miles.  

Super excited for this year, I expect the same dominant D, and a drastically improved offense, despite what Bleacher Report is saying. Cam has too many weapons. I even think we will get good run out of J Stew again.  

What up guys I had been reading up on panthers news here ever since the 2010 draft (or is it the 2011 one? Whenever we got cam) but I just joined this year. Fav pie would probably be blueberry but it's a tuff choice. And oh yeah, I've been a fan ever since I moved to Charlotte in 1998

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

What's sappening huddle, been lurking since we were 0-2 last season (but didn't sign up til' march) so imagine me or anyone stumbling upon the huddle during that time of pain and heartache, lol. I also would like to thank that doom and gloom crowd for talking me off of the ledge w/ all the trade Cam to the Browns talk, etc.

I grew up in a Cowboys household but was so ready to cheer on our very own pro team as soon as the news broke that we were getting one. I truely believe that we can win multiple championships in the next 10 years as we build around the core we already have in place. In DG i trust, yes we Cam and all that good poo.

Sweet potato pie is my fav

Name: Monday Night Shyamalan

Residence: Los Angeles

Registration Status: 2 years (posting sparingly)

Occupation: Movie production and photography (Keep up the great work Zod Igo)

Favorite players: Smitty and Kelly Tripucka

Favorite posters: SCP and Fat Alice

Favorite moment: Smitty's 200+ 2TD performance in the playoffs against the Bears.

Fun Fact: Beer poured on my head at Candlestick vs the Giners last year. Wouldn't change a thing.

Background: Born and raised in Charlotte, lived in LA for the past 7 years. Fan since the pigskin was first thrown at Memorial Stadium.

Favorite Pie: A slice of that heavenly huddle pie. 

Hi, I'm Future. I've been a member since the season of Pickles, but I lurked here for a while before that. 

I'm an Army brat from Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, NC. In my younger years I was a Cowboys bandwagon fan,

but I jumped ship as soon as we got our team when I was 9.

I don't post very often anymore, but I read daily and pass out pie to hungry posters who entertain me.

Top 3 Favorite Pies in order: Poontang Pie, Sheppards Pie, and Apple Pie.

-side note- does anyone one else consider cheese cake to be a pie, or am I just weird?

Hi, I'm Future. I've been a member since the season of Pickles, but I lurked here for a while before that. 

I'm an Army brat from Fort Bragg in Fayetteville, NC. In my younger years I was a Cowboys bandwagon fan,

but I jumped ship as soon as we got our team when I was 9.

I don't post very often anymore, but I read daily and pass out pie to hungry posters who entertain me.

Top 3 Favorite Pies in order: Poontang Pie, Sheppards Pie, and Apple Pie.

-side note- does anyone one else consider cheese cake to be a pie, or am I just weird?

You're weird.  Cheesecake is not a pie. 

I love that area! It's really beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Morning, Huddlers,

I live up in the mountains near "Wierd" Asheville.  I'm a 71 year old senior citizen and a converted Redskin fan as I suppose many of you are.  I saw the light the year the Panthers were born but didn't get to see many of their tv games because at the time I lived in an area that televised the Falcons..yuk!  Moved to Asheville in 1999 and got all the games after that.  My Redskin heritage explains my utter loathing for the Cowboys which has carried over and has not subsided over the years.  This best Sundays I have ever experienced have been when the Panthers won and the Cowboys lost.  It don't get no better !  My feelings are fug Texas and everybody there unless they play for the Panthers.

I don't post much because I don't have much to add. Most everybody on here knows the pro game and its a good source of information.

Of course I've noticed there a few mental midgets on here,too..especially some azz-clown called "Alice" and his entourage.  

So thanks for the opportunity to speak out.  Go Panthers!  Go to hell Saints, Falcons, Bucs, Cowboys, Patriots, 49'ers,Texans, and Seahawks.  

No Daisy here

So I had to look at my own profile to remind myself Ive been lurking here since 01/01/2009.

I guess this is the thread Ive been waiting for, for 5 years! 

British guy who couldn't understand football when I arrived in Charlotte 17 years ago. Love sports, in particular soccer and rugby but didn't understand the American football game. Hell I'm still learning truth be told,  maybe thats why I don't post very often. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open my mouth and remove all doubt.....Abe Lincoln.

Mind you, you can't doubt my enthusiasm I'm there every home game and will travel to at least two away games this year. Ive met several huddlers including you Jeremy at the pep rally before the whiners play off game.

π Dutch Apple n ice cream...

Archived