• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddlers... introduce yourself....

Jeremy Igo

Hi, have been a Panther's fan since day one. Originally from Charlotte but have transferred around quite a bit, and enjoy enlightening what ever area I'm in on my fandom. Raising my kids right, they are all Panther's fans. No matter where we are we "vacation" in Spartanburg every summer

Not really new....used to be HoFBound90 when I joined back in like 07 or something. When the site got reset/crashed or whatever the hell happened a few years back I was to lazy to create a new account. Still lurked every season, finally decided to join back up once I saw the the Cam ignorance/ DG with no basis. I thought once TRD was gone things would be ok....boy was I wrong.....felt like it was time to join up again.  

Hi! Never cared for the NFL until WE got a team. I've been a fan so long that last year when we lost to Seattle I went upstairs, put the post-game on, popped some sleeping pills, curled up in the fetal position and cried myself to sleep as I said over and over "not another rebuilding year, not another rebuilding year."

Still wear my Kraken jersey though probably not cool since I'm a girl. I also really like Nate Chandler and got to talk to him at training camp. I was the freak with not only a Chandler jersey but also a "Nate" poster I made. But he came over before practice started so that was cool. If you ever need stalking tips hit me up. ;)

As for pie, I just like the crust so I scrape the filling out.

Hey Guys,

I'm Sam, I'm a journalism student born and raised in Australia. First game I ever watched was Cam's national championship game, been hooked since.

Not much coverage out here, 1pm games are always difficult to tune into due to the 3am start locally here. Thank god for GamePass.

I do get odd looks wearing my Cam jersey around Melbourne but feels good to rep the Panthers from the other side of the globe.

Reggie Bush did come over here a few months ago, first taste of seeing an actual NFL player.

I have lived in 3 states but I consider NCNUTT my home. I have lived in Minnesota the last 10 years. It is all about the Vikings and Packers here e hitch drives me nuts. However it was wonderful last year being at the game when the Panthers destroyed the Vikings. I as m hoping for a repeat. I hope one day to move back to Carolina's. I am not a huge pie fan but I would have to say peanut butter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

greetings everybody! PizzaTheHutt here, in all my cheesy glory. I've been quietly browsing the Huddle for years now but finally decided to officially join in on the fun. I highly doubt I will contribute anything in the way of meaningful or thoughtful conversation, but I'm pretty damn good with a witty comment or a well-placed meme.

I live in Chattanooga, TN, but originally hail from the mecca known as Forest City, NC. I've also lived in Gastonia (and didn't get shot!) and Danville, VA. Went to college at Ole Miss (like da Kraken and the immortal Wesley Walls). I'm a huge Star Wars and Game of Thrones geek. That's about all I've got.

Oh, and my favorite pie. Hair pie of course (thanks Revenge of the Nerds).

and Livermush is a gift from the Gods.

Holy poo, you're from Forest City too? I've never met anyone who even knew where the place was, much less been from there also. Lol.

Archived