• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddlers... introduce yourself....

Jeremy Igo

Long time lurker here. I'm originally from the UK (London, England specifically) but now live in Sweden with my girlfriend. I wasn't really a follower of NFL until a few years ago when a friend of mine invited me to a fantasy league. It was Cam's first season and for some reason I drafted him as well as Steve Smith to my team, and well I've been a Panther ever since.

Oh yeah, favourite pie, Steak and Ale pie.

I'm not brand new but I'm more of a lurker than a poster although I have started to post more often the last year or so. I've been a Panthers fan since the very first season in 1995. I was 9 that year and I wasn't really a football fan before that year. My favorite player of all time is Nick Goings and my favorite pie is Apple. I'm currently a full time music student at ECU majoring in Classical Guitar Performance and Music Theory/Composition. Though really I'm a banjo player.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Hello, my name is Jerett, and I've been a lurker on here for years now, but rarely post.  I've been a fan of the Panthers since the Hall of Fame game vs. the Jags.  I was 10 years old at the time and was just starting to get into the game of football and didn't have a team, so I decided that whoever won the game would be my team.  Thank God the Panthers won. 

I've lived in Florida for most of my life, and usually go to the game in Tampa every year, and getting ready to purchase tickets for this years game soon. 

Favorite pie:  Apple pie with vanilla bean ice cream.

Hello Huddle, my name is Will. I've been enjoying the site for a couple years and finally decided to join in on the fun a short while back. I was born in Houston. I've been a Panthers "fan" since their inaugural season when I was age 10. My family (originally from Charlotte) moved back home in 92' and the Oilers weren't doing the job so here I am. I'd say watching guys like Walls, Moose and Smitty got me fully on board following the team with a passion. Like any real fan I can't get enough football year around so social media and primarily this forum satisfy my needs (yep) year-round. Thanks to Jeremy and The Huddle crew for all y'all do. I love the site/pictures/banter and the podcasts.

Oh, and I only like the e-pie I get here and sometimes Shepard's pie. Y'all can have the rest.

I'll extend my invite from the other the thread here...

Come by gravel Lot L right next to the train tracks behind Hartigans/Draught and yell "Brandon Williams is the truth" and receive a cocktail and some of the best buffalo chicken dip in town on the house. Look for a BIG lifted Excursion and a police looking Suburban.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm not new but I did lurk for years before joining. I got tired of not being able to see all the pics in the lovely ladies section so blame biscuit for any bad posts by me...

And my grandma's lemon pie is the best!!! (Unless you count cheesecake as pie)

Oh yeah, been a panthers fan since the day they were announced.

Sent from my SCH-R950 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

My name is Tony and I've been a lurker here for years and finally decided to sign up.

I grew up in Kannapolis, NC and currently reside in Salisbury, NC.

I've been a Panthers fan since inception. Before that, I was a Bengals fan. By the time the Panthers came along, the Bengals were unbearable to watch.

Favorite pie: Putang Pie :thumbsu:

greetings everybody! PizzaTheHutt here, in all my cheesy glory. I've been quietly browsing the Huddle for years now but finally decided to officially join in on the fun. I highly doubt I will contribute anything in the way of meaningful or thoughtful conversation, but I'm pretty damn good with a witty comment or a well-placed meme. 

I live in Chattanooga, TN, but originally hail from the mecca known as Forest City, NC. I've also lived in Gastonia (and didn't get shot!) and Danville, VA. Went to college at Ole Miss (like da Kraken and the immortal Wesley Walls). I'm a huge Star Wars and Game of Thrones geek. That's about all I've got.

Oh, and my favorite pie. Hair pie of course (thanks Revenge of the Nerds).

and Livermush is a gift from the Gods.  

Archived