• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddlers... introduce yourself....

Jeremy Igo

Hello everyone! i suppose that you could call me new. its been less than a year since i joined. My name is Andrew and my favorite pie is... well i just like pie. haha. 

also... my favorite beer is the local-brewed Highland Gaelic. can we start a beer discussion too?!

I live near Tryon, NC and attend school at North Greenville University. i am studying Spanish and Linguistics to be a multilingual interpreter. 

i have been a fan since the Super Bowl season, and my fandom can be directly attributed to my dad, who is also known as Superadiabatic here on the Huddle. before the 03 season, i didnt like sports in general. My Dad and i werent very close at the time, but the Panthers provided a medium for us to begin becoming closer. Seeing him so pumped up for the Panthers that season got me interested, and my individual interest in the team took off from there. Dad doesnt post often, but thinks you guys are hilarious. and i do too. The Huddle has quickly become my second favorite social network after Facebook. 

I am also a fan of the Hornets, Hurricanes, and Gamecocks. my political views tend to follow a constitutionalist line, neither conservative nor liberal. I am a fundamental/evangelical Christian, but life has humbled me enough to keep me from being some intolerant prick. in other words, Jesus changed my life and i believe that He is the true and only God. but i am not going to jam the Bible down your throat. thats not what Jesus did, so its not what im gonna do.

nice to meet everyone! and thanks to Zod for creating the Huddle and for striving to make it an entertaining and informative medium through which i can follow my favorite sports team!

Been a panther fan since I was a kid. Not much of a poster on forums but I love the updates from Jeremy and really get a kick out of some of the things people post here.

And I'm not really a pie person..does cheesecake count?

Not a pie person?

You have so much to learn, my child.

What's goin on. From Greensboro. Fan of all teams Carolina. Fell in love with the Hornets as a young child, but the havn't given me much to cheer about lately. Look to move to the Charlotte are when I will then become season ticket holders of both the Hornets and Panthers.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Hello I'm Rick and I'm old as dirt...well compared to 99% of you on here. I currently live in Asheville by way of New Bern and Greensboro. I'm not new to the huddle but I rarely post anything unless compelled to add my worthless 2 cents.

I've been a fan since the franchise was awarded and I bleed panther blue. I signed up about a year or two before the great huddle crash. I don't know if I could live without this place and I want to thank Jeremy, aka Zod, for blessing us with the best fan forum on the interwebs.

I've come to identify with so many of the posters here, big ups to SCP for his contributions as well. I've never met you man but I know we could be mates. I enjoy your stories probably more than I should but a good crap story is hard to beat at my age.

As for pie, my favorite is coconut cream from the Southern Belle in Mount Olive NC.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Hola! Im pretty new here. From RDU went to school in Charlotte but live in SoCal now. Will always support my hometeams no matter what but Panthers are by far my favorite of them all. I was only a kid when they came into the NFL, but I remember loving the Vikings before that because my dad ran into Darren Nelson and got me his autograph. I've converted quite a few friends and ex girlfriends out here to Panthers fans which I take tons of pride in. I've thrown out my shoulder and lost my voice multiple times for these guys and I'll do it again without hesitation.

Favorite pie would be either pecan or pumpkin (if I'm feeling froggy) with whip cream.

It's great to get updates here. Many thanks.

Long-time lurker. My parents got me a fleece Panthers blanket in the first season, which is about to get passed down to my first baby this fall.

High point in my fandom: Moved to Charlotte in 2003, lost my poo at the Uptown location of the Graduate while watching the divisional game.

Low point: Boldly declaring "Matt Moore future" at work in 2010... :/

Just moved to the Triangle area, and I'm truly bummed that I won't be in the QC this fall. All the complaints about the poor fan base are true on some level, but I absolutely love being in Charlotte on game day.

Im not exactly new but i rarley post. Ive been a hardcore fan since 95 and been lurking here since 08. My original username was the dpanthersman86. I think there was another huddler at one point named the dpanthersman. Thats why i changed my name to meatloaf..

As far as fav pie goes..im a sucker for apple pie

Sent from my SM-N900V using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

In certain scenarios, meatloaf can be considered a type of pie

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

I'm born & raised Charlottean. Love sports especially the home team. I believe the Panthers will shock the world lol. Don't have a fav pie but I love red velvet cake.

Shock the world.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

post-15487-140803986096_thumb.jpg

I've also been a fan since the team's 1st season when I was 13.  Grew up in Raleigh, liked the Skins before the Panthers came along but didn't passionately follow every game or anything at that age.  Even with the Panthers I didn't truly become a hardcore every Sunday fan until I was a little older, probably freshman year of college.  Since then, the only season where I couldn't bring myself to watch every game was the Clausen 2010 season where the product was simply unwatchable most of the time.

Archived