• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddlers... introduce yourself....

Jeremy Igo

I'm not new (member since 11/2008) I just don't post a lot. Love the huddle and most huddlers. Hey Jeremy. I used to could start a topic before the format change. It seems I lost all my previous post.

How many post do I have to have before I can start a thread again, or is there anyway to be "grandfathered" in, taking in consideration my many years as a member in good standing?

Just once I would like for someone to be honest and say "I am ____ and I became a Panthers fan when Cam Newton came to town and I don't give a damn if you like it or not and I think pie sucks"

But noooooooo, everyone has been a die hard fan since the Panthers were just a twinkle in Richardson's eye.

I became a Panther fan when Cam came to town.

Actually I grew up in Alabame so while I enjoy watching nfl football I always thought of myself as more of a college fan (Auburn).

So between moving to NC and the Auburn connection I found myself following the team.

As far as pie goes, it is hard to beat a good key lime.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
I shouted out,
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all
It was you and me
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
Cause I'm in need of some restraint
So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah
What's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who
Oh, yeah

Good Morrow.,

I'm Zack. Been an unregistered lurker for a while. Saw this thread posted and finally heeded the call to join. I've lived in Greensboro my whole life (I'm 27). Growing up I wasn't a big sports fan. I was the fat kid eating 2 biscuits for breakfast and playing Nintendo. I've been a fantasy football fan longer than I've been a Panthers fan. I guess FF appealed to the nerd in me. So I started to enjoy Football more and started following the Panthers during the 2008 season, but only casually. I really kicked my enthusiasm up BEFORE the 2011 draft. Yes. Coincidentally the year we drafted Cam. My increased interest was not because of Cam though. I actually wasn't completely sold on the guy at the time he was drafted. I wasn't a hater, I was just...carefully pessimistic. I remember thinking to myself that I wanted Cam to succeed, I just wasn't sure if he would be able to. Since then my love for the team has exploded. I'm a PSL owner, doing my part to protect the house in Section 535, Row 4. I read anything and everything I can get my hands on. I know this team. I love this organization (except the white collar atmosphere in the stadium. At least I'm up top with the rowdy bunch, but even they remain reserved sometimes. I also am not a fan of the teams music choices to pump up the crowd, but that's a discussion for another time.). As alluded to earlier, I'm a bit of a pessimist. I'm hoping this is the year the Panthers break the back to back NFCS curse. We shall see.

The only type of pie any self respecting North Carolinian should be feasting on is the German Chocolate pie from everyone's favorite cafeteria, K&W.

I was a regular at the K&W at the Friendly Center while I was enjoying my 6.5 years of college. 

Hello huddle, I've been a panthers fan since I can remember, I was born the year the team came into existence, and was raised with them since my dad is a panthers fan ,and I always enjoy watching the games with him. ( I have never missed a game :) I'm 19 I love music: working out , and football and I play lots of instruments, and write songs, I enjoy football as my release from the mental stress of writing and my favorite pie is cherry so there you have it that's my story. And as to where I'm from I lived in North Carolina for the better part of my life, but recently moved to Florida.

Archived