• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddlers... introduce yourself....

Jeremy Igo

I used to live in Greenville SC and went to every Panther game I could. I'm worse than a crack addict when it comes to the Panthers. I NEED to follow everything Carolina football. I'm in San Antonio TX now and showing Panther Pride in the heart of Cowboys country. Also, I love me some Dutch Apple pie.

Look forward to years of mediocrity with the crows! haha, I'm from Geelong, a city about an hour away from Melbourne. So of course I'm a cats fan until I die!!

Haha, yeah I've been told the same thing by a number of other fans (and so far it has deemed true). The Cats are a solid club, a lot of history it seems. I'm still getting down the intricacies of the game, but a fascinating sport nonetheless. I'm hoping next time I make it out to Australia I will catch a match live. 

What's up, all?

Born in Charlotte in '94, moved around the country a couple of times but the family moved back to Charlotte about two years ago. No matter where I was living at the time, it only felt right to cheer for my hometown team. Since I'll likely be off at school in another team's market, my daily Huddle fix will be a must. I visited the site a lot this past year, love being a part of an online Panthers fan community and the amazing coverage, figured it was only right to sign up. 

Oh, and apple pie would have to be my favorite pie, nothing even comes close.

Lol, my username here actually comes from people pronouncing Rutherfordton as Rufftown.

It's amazing, forest city is like a place frozen in time. It's like it's still 1975 here, and everybody is okay with it.

Ruff---are you saying it's not 1975???? And hee haw's not coming on tonight??? Damnit

Isn't new relative?

I wanna post but I am old as a motherfather Pantherwise, newborn babe Huddle wise.

I don't like any of you.

A Mod usually steps in now and sends me a private message to cease and desist.  I will wait for said message.

Hi everyone!

I'm Sarah G., born in Seattle but raised in Concord... pretty sure the boyfriend is afraid I'll regress back to a Seattle fan every season (even though I was teeny when I left Seattle and have never pulled for the Seahawks).  I think I'm been a "casually-pull-for-the-home-team" fan since I came to NC as a kid, but became a "hardcore" fan about five years ago... and I'm still getting better at it every season.  I got tired of reading over SurvivalSloth's shoulder and finally joined The Huddle myself!

A bit about me... I am weirdly good at planning elaborate themed parties and I'm really big on making crafts of all kinds... sewing, painting, making hairbows and tutus and shoes and jewelry... monogramming, diecutting... all of it and everything!  Lots of my crafts are inspired by my teams (I hand-painted the Hornets sneakers in my avi).

Annnd I really like pecan and key lime pie... but not together.

Hey Guys,

I'm Sam, I'm a journalism student born and raised in Australia. First game I ever watched was Cam's national championship game, been hooked since.

Not much coverage out here, 1pm games are always difficult to tune into due to the 3am start locally here. Thank god for GamePass.

I do get odd looks wearing my Cam jersey around Melbourne but feels good to rep the Panthers from the other side of the globe.

Reggie Bush did come over here a few months ago, first taste of seeing an actual NFL player.

I studied abroad in Sydney during football season a few years ago... terrible timing.  I don't think I caught a Panthers game live my entire trip, so even with GamePass, you must be very dedicated!

Haha, yeah I've been told the same thing by a number of other fans (and so far it has deemed true). The Cats are a solid club, a lot of history it seems. I'm still getting down the intricacies of the game, but a fascinating sport nonetheless. I'm hoping next time I make it out to Australia I will catch a match live. 

Yeah, many foreigners seem confused when watching the game haha. I think there is actually an international cup going on at the moment, the US are in the semi finals! 

I studied abroad in Sydney during football season a few years ago... terrible timing.  I don't think I caught a Panthers game live my entire trip, so even with GamePass, you must be very dedicated!

My Monday mornings are indeed always a stuggle

I noticed there have been quite a good amount of new faces in this joint this year. If you have signed up within the past few months, sound off and let us know who you are, where you are at, and your favorite pie.

Hello!

I am new to the huddle. I have been lurking for a few weeks, as I am still trying to learn more about the game, so I probably won't be posting much at first.

Archived