• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddlers... introduce yourself....

Jeremy Igo

Hey Guys,

I'm Sam, I'm a journalism student born and raised in Australia. First game I ever watched was Cam's national championship game, been hooked since.

Not much coverage out here, 1pm games are always difficult to tune into due to the 3am start locally here. Thank god for GamePass.

I do get odd looks wearing my Cam jersey around Melbourne but feels good to rep the Panthers from the other side of the globe.

Reggie Bush did come over here a few months ago, first taste of seeing an actual NFL player.

My roommate is a journalist from Adelaide. Great people, love Australia. He likes the NFL but never really had a team, because of me he's now a full-fledged Panthers pan and goes hard on gamedays. In return I'm becoming an Australian Rules Football fan, The Crows!! 

I am from the Philippines and starting watching football with an american friend of mine.  The games are very exciting and fun to watch.

I love Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly. 

I am still learning the game but love to read about them. So be gentle if I say something out of place.

Go Panthers Keep Pounding

I'm from Chapel Hill, and I have been a fan since watching 1-15 then getting Peppers.  I lived in the 4th Ward last year and walked to all the games. It was some of the best times of my life.

Through the ups and downs, I feel that a man should pull for his homestate team no matter what.  Oh yeah, and Chicken Pot Pie is my favorite.

I'm CarolinaLumberjack. I was born and raised in Charlotte, currently living and attending graduate school in the mountains of Arizona. I've been a Panthers fan since the beginning. My first game was at Clemson vs. the Colts, when we won on a last-second Kasay FG.

I've been a lurker since probably 2008. This site was gold in 2009-10 when I was serving in Iraq. I love all the camp updates, since I couldn't be there this year. I'm gonna try to post some more this season, but if not I'll still be happy to lurk.

I'm from Charlotte, born 1992. My mother is a nerd and my father is a Guatemalan immigrant, so I was not raised to care about football and thus never cared about the Panthers, either. But after I joined the Navy and started living in Japan, I started really caring about my hometown and therefore about football because it was as if my hometown was beating up other hometowns. The 2013 season inspired me greatly and I am now a big Panthers and Hornets fan, representing to folks abroad. Btw it is nearly impossible to watch games out here.

Favorite pie is pecan, but coconut creme comes very close.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Hello all! Bmannc here. I was born and raised here in the Charlotte area. The Panthers and Hornets are all I know and I love every second. I've been lurking around for awhile. I always enjoy the posts and the articles. You guys do an amazing job. My favorite Panther of all time is Steve Smith. 

As far as pie goes, poo-tang pie is my all time favorite. A close second would be cherry pie and ice cream. Go Panthers!

I'm from Charlotte, born 1992. My mother is a nerd and my father is a Guatemalan immigrant, so I was not raised to care about football and thus never cared about the Panthers, either. But after I joined the Navy and started living in Japan, I started really caring about my hometown and therefore about football because it was as if my hometown was beating up other hometowns. The 2013 season inspired me greatly and I am now a big Panthers and Hornets fan, representing to folks abroad. Btw it is nearly impossible to watch games out here.

Favorite pie is pecan, but coconut creme comes very close.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

I LOVE some coconut creme pie.

My roommate is a journalist from Adelaide. Great people, love Australia. He likes the NFL but never really had a team, because of me he's now a full-fledged Panthers pan and goes hard on gamedays. In return I'm becoming an Australian Rules Football fan, The Crows!! 

Look forward to years of mediocrity with the crows! haha, I'm from Geelong, a city about an hour away from Melbourne. So of course I'm a cats fan until I die!!

Archived