• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Huddlers... introduce yourself....

Jeremy Igo

I'm not really new, but sort of, so here goes....

I'm Lola. Not my real name but one I like very much. I've been reading the stuff from you weirdos for years now and there's not a better Panthers fan community anywhere. Call me crazy, but I genuinely like you guys.

I've lived in Charlotte for 11 years, but am originally from SC. Don't hold that against me, k? I'm a nurse, so not only can I whip your butt, I can save it too. There is no other team for me other than the Panthers, never has been, never will be. My favorite all time player is Agent 89 followed by Thomas Davis and Luuuke. I love watching a prolific offense, but damnit, give me a dominant defense any day! ( no, I'm not John Fox)

Pie is serious business. Apple is really the only answer.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I'm not really new, but sort of, so here goes....

I'm Lola. Not my real name but one I like very much. I've been reading the stuff from you weirdos for years now and there's not a better Panthers fan community anywhere. Call me crazy, but I genuinely like you guys.

I've lived in Charlotte for 11 years, but am originally from SC. Don't hold that against me, k? I'm a nurse, so not only can I wipe your butt, I can save it too. There is no other team for me other than the Panthers, never has been, never will be. My favorite all time player is Agent 89 followed by Thomas Davis and Luuuke. I love watching a prolific offense, but damnit, give me a dominant defense any day! ( no, I'm not John Fox)

Pie is serious business. Apple is really the only answer.

FIFY

I've never seen any of you post here.

I'm Panda. Dad was an Army officer so NC was where I've lived the longest at nine years from 91-00. I now live in Colorado...what were we talking about? I'm going to Taco Bell I'm suddenly very hungry and thirsty

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

huddle up

name's seth. 21 years old from Raleigh and been a panther's fan for as long as i can remember. i randomly stumbled upon this site about a year ago. i've just been a lurker but finally decided to take the next step..and share my insignificant thoughts with you wonderful people. love me some apple pie

Long time reader and follower of the Huddle. Been a Panthers fan since inception. Even have my inaugural game ticket on my desk at work. Big fan of your work/photos, Jeremy. Live in Fort Mill and catch as many Panthers home games as possible. Plan on sticking around and maybe making comments one day, haha. Favorite pie would be apple (with ice cream, of course). #KeepPounding

Floppin.....

I used to post all day as I worked primarily from home and did generally as little as possible.

These days I work 3pm to midnight and tend to sleep till late morning. As a consequence I rarely post anymore and am relegated to posting random drive by pot shots at asinine dipshits like Alice.

Archived