• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watch out Phillies

SCP

Just a minor speedbump on the way to the NL East title.

The Marlins really needed that though. I was hoping for a Phils sweep which would have burried the Marlins. Impressive that they manned up and took care of business....I'll give the Fish credit.

We will see what the Phils do with the Braves this weekend. Could be really interesting after that if the Braves do to us what the Marlins did. For now I have no worries though.....

The bullpen scares me a little too much to make a serious run, but you never know in baseball. If a team can get hot (ala the f*ckin' Nats right now and Rockies a few years back) you never can tell. Chris Coghlan has been playing out of his mind lately. STAY HOT!!!

One thing about the Phils ......

Old Man Moyer needs to get out of the rotation.....he usually dominates the Marlins but yesterday shows that he has totally lost it. The writing is on the wall......thanks Jamie for all you have done but there is no difference between your fastball and changeup anymore. You are hurting the team now.

Be interesting to see if Pedro makes the road trip with the Phils....

they also need to figure something out with Lidge cause no way they repeat with him closing and pitching like he has all year.

Archived