• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Camp Report on Sirius

milwnfl71

So Tim and Pat were at the Falcons camp yesterday. I was tempted to call in, and ask them to compare the teams in the South (picking a finishing order) now that they have seen 3 of the 4 teams at camp. They haven't been to see the Bucs yet.

I have gotten through to them once, but it is typically difficult. The one time I did get through I waited about 50 minutes to talk to them so I don't know that I want to do it again. Maybe I'll do it tonight. Thoughts?

The local reporters must go crazy when the national media is given access to the entire FO and players when they apparently can't get a sniff.

A few more interesting tidbits:

1. Jordan Gross sits next to Jake on all the away game trips and kept asking him when he was going to name one of his race horses after him. After one trip in which Gross had a couple of penalties, Jake told Jordan that he would name his next colt after him....FALSE START.

2. When asking Fox about the shortage of DTs with Kemos loss, the idea of a 3-4 came up . Fox said that they would be showing some different fronts, but he wanted to avoid confusing our players more than the other team.

I like it since I actually respect their opinions and they have been to the TCs so they have something to base it on. Go for it!

By the way, no Panthers interview is up on the Sirius site yet. :(

be patient. that last one thats up was just put up this morning, and it was done a few days ago. i predict the posted interview will be of Hurney or Fox. They were on the longest. Could be Jake though.

The local reporters must go crazy when the national media is given access to the entire FO and players when they apparently can't get a sniff.

A few more interesting tidbits:

1. Jordan Gross sits next to Jake on all the away game trips and kept asking him when he was going to name one of his race horses after him. After one trip in which Gross had a couple of penalties, Jake told Jordan that he would name his next colt after him....FALSE START.

IIRC, Gross suggested the False Start name, and Jake liked it enough to go along. could be wrong though. listening wasn't the only thing I was doing while he was on.

Archived