• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ESPN Insider ranks Panthers OL the worst in the NFL

gettlemanjack

Apparently they rank our DL and DE poorly as well

@macwfnz: @pff ranks our Edge Rushers 7th and our Interior D-Line 19th. Are you kidding me?

I think Chris McClain has that wrong. I went to PFF's site to see where he is getting that from, and PFF has their updated depth chart ratings right there in front of you

the Panthers and the Seahawks are the only two 4-3 teams that have all 4 of their D-lineman ranked good or better. The only 3-4 teams to have all 3 of their DL starters ranked good or better are the Jets and Saints

other than the Seahawks and Panthers, the only 4-3 teams to have both DTs rated good or better were:

Lions (Suh/Nick Fairley)

Bills (Kyle Williams/Marcell Dareus)

Dolphins (Randy Starks/Jared Odrick)

and the only 4-3 teams to have their two DEs rated as good or better than the Seahawks or Panthers DEs are the:

Rams (Robert Quinn/Chris Long)

Redskins (Jason Hatcher/Ryan Kerrigan)

As for # of players in the defensive front 7 they have rated good or better, Panthers are Top Four:

7 - Seahawks

6 - Panthers

6 - 49ers

6 - Patriots

5 - Chiefs

5 - Bills

4 - Broncos

4 - Saints

4 - Redskins

3 - Bucs

3 - Steelers

3 - Eagles

3 - Dolphins

3 - Lions

3 - Jets

3 - Ravens

3 - Colts

3 - Bengals

3 - Raiders

2 - Packers

2 - Cards

2 - Rams

2 - Bears

2 - Vikings

2 - Texans

2 - Jags

2 - Titans

2 - Browns

2 - Falcons

1 - Giants

1 - Cowboys

0 - Chargers

note: before the crying over Luke or Greg not being blue for "elite," they only did that for one ILB in the NFL (Patrick Willis) and for only two 4-3 DEs: Robert Quinn and Cameron Wake

On the other side of the spectrum, the Panthers were the only team with everybody in the secondary ranked below average or worse

And the Panthers and the Chiefs were the only two teams with both OTs ranked below average or worse

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/category/features/depth-charts-features/

I think Chris McClain has that wrong. I went to PFF's site to see where he is getting that from, and PFF has their updated depth chart ratings right there in front of you

the Panthers and the Seahawks are the only two 4-3 teams that have all 4 of their D-lineman ranked good or better. The only 3-4 teams to have all 3 of their DL starters ranked good or better are the Jets and Saints

other than the Seahawks and Panthers, the only 4-3 teams to have both DTs rated good or better were:

Lions (Suh/Nick Fairley)

Bills (Kyle Williams/Marcell Dareus)

Dolphins (Randy Starks/Jared Odrick)

and the only 4-3 teams to have their two DEs rated as good or better than the Seahawks or Panthers DEs are the:

Rams (Robert Quinn/Chris Long)

Redskins (Jason Hatcher/Ryan Kerrigan)

As for # of players in the defensive front 7 they have rated good or better, Panthers are Top Four:

7 - Seahawks

6 - Panthers

6 - 49ers

6 - Patriots

5 - Chiefs

5 - Bills

4 - Broncos

4 - Saints

4 - Redskins

3 - Bucs

3 - Steelers

3 - Eagles

3 - Dolphins

3 - Lions

3 - Jets

3 - Ravens

3 - Colts

3 - Bengals

3 - Raiders

2 - Packers

2 - Cards

2 - Rams

2 - Bears

2 - Vikings

2 - Texans

2 - Jags

2 - Titans

2 - Browns

2 - Falcons

1 - Giants

1 - Cowboys

0 - Chargers

note: before the crying over Luke or Greg not being blue for "elite," they only did that for one ILB in the NFL (Patrick Willis) and for only two 4-3 DEs: Robert Quinn and Cameron Wake

On the other side of the spectrum, the Panthers were the only team with everybody in the secondary ranked below average or worse

And the Panthers and the Chiefs were the only two teams with both OTs ranked below average or worse

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/category/features/depth-charts-features/

Could be, I didn't vet his tweet before posting.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Archived