• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roster Projection - Preseason Week 2

Jeremy Igo

On NFL AM this morning, Lavar Arington picked the Panthers as the team to challenge the Hawks for the NFC crown. Looking at the roster above, man it's hard to see it unless that o-line over achieves.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Why is that? From the way I see it we are pretty goddamn stout all the way around. The tackle position is the only spot where I am leery as of now...and hopefully some team has to part ways with someone decent before the season starts and we can gobble him up.

Zod probably didnt list him because he will be suspended for 4 games and wont count against the roster. other sources seem to think that Wes Horton will get the axe to make room for Alexander once his suspension is over

alexander has has his best camp yet. He really has taken advantage of the time with the first string in Johnsons absence.

Sent from my SM-N900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Why is that? From the way I see it we are pretty goddamn stout all the way around. The tackle position is the only spot where I am leery as of now...and hopefully some team has to part ways with someone decent before the season starts and we can gobble him up.

The tackle position is pretty important if we want to get two tight ends out into routes and not rely on them to chip and help our tackles. Guard is still a question mark because Amini is still developing as a pass blocker and Turner, while I fricking love him, is young. If the o-line plays better than I anticipate and if we can find a punt returner then yes I think we can make some hay.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Archived