• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Benwikere in run support....

Jeremy Igo

One thing I thought Godrey had over Benwikere is the run support experience and skill.

However, Bene showed last night he is up to the task while making a nice tackle at the line of scrimmage.

bene-benwikere-panthers-1.jpg

Question: Do you feel Bene Benwikere will be the number one option at nickel come week 1 in Tampa?

The big question, why the hell is he wearing long sleeves?

One thing I thought Godrey had over Benwikere is the run support experience and skill.

However, Bene showed last night he is up to the task while making a nice tackle at the line of scrimmage.

bene-benwikere-panthers-1.jpg

Question: Do you feel Bene Benwikere will be the number one option at nickel come week 1 in Tampa?

Definitely. I'm a little surprised he isn't there already. I've heard almost all good things about Benwikere and almost all bad about Godfrey.

2015 we will go into the season with Melvin White and Bene Benwikere as the #1 and #2 and we'll feel fine with this decision. He is a good CB who will only progress with time in our system. I really think our defense will actually improve on our numbers from a season ago, and so will our offense. We're a legitimate super bowl contender and everyone is overlooking us.

Wouldn't be mad at that.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived