• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Benwikere in run support....

Jeremy Igo

One thing I thought Godrey had over Benwikere is the run support experience and skill.

However, Bene showed last night he is up to the task while making a nice tackle at the line of scrimmage.

bene-benwikere-panthers-1.jpg

Question: Do you feel Bene Benwikere will be the number one option at nickel come week 1 in Tampa?

One thing I thought Godrey had over Benwikere is the run support experience and skill.

However, Bene showed last night he is up to the task while making a nice tackle at the line of scrimmage.

Question: Do you feel Bene Benwikere will be the number one option at nickel come week 1 in Tampa?

yes

H E double hockey sticks YEAH

2015 we will go into the season with Melvin White and Bene Benwikere as the #1 and #2 and we'll feel fine with this decision. He is a good CB who will only progress with time in our system.  I really think our defense will actually improve on our numbers from a season ago, and so will our offense.  We're a legitimate super bowl contender and everyone is overlooking us.

Archived