• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

KB TD vid

CelibatePimp

Side Note: Watch closely and you'll see he didn't stumble.  He was shoved.

Triple pie to you if possible young Master Scot.  I have cussed to myself each time I have watched that vid for the last hour, "Motherfukker pushed his ass but he still caught it".

If I am delusional tonight I have an excuse and nudies of my wife may get posted here tonight if this continues but....I was sober then and thought the same thing.  Kelvin was damn pushed, no flag, still made the catch.

Ronald McDonald my ass.

Triple pie to you if possible young Master Scot. I have cussed to myself each time I have watched that vid for the last hour, "Motherfukker pushed his ass but he still caught it".

If I am delusional tonight I have an excuse and nudies of my wife may get posted here tonight if this continues but....I was sober then and thought the same thing. Kelvin was damn pushed, no flag, still made the catch.

Ronald McDonald my ass.

And Alcohol poisioning post of the night goes to!!!! Hilarious.

And Alcohol poisioning post of the night goes to!!!! Hilarious.

Actually I haven't touched a drop since 2/17/06, four days before my father passed due to cirrhosis of the liver complications.  I like to play the role to ease the pain but in reality that stuff is pretty serious.

I stand by my post though in the comedic sense.

I was on you tube came across todd mcshay video of kb , he said he dropped more balls than anyone he has seen and this is a pre draft video. Glad I was never swade by this moron.

Sent from my SM-G900P using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived