• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now Available: The Official Huddle T-Shirt

Jeremy Igo

Maybe I missed something along the way but what does pi have to do with anything

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Not sure who had it in their signature but It was an awesome quote " I can explain it to you...I just can't understand it for you"

Great shirt and design but a CH on the sleeve or just under the neckline(on the back) would add the identity and give visibility to the site for more ads!

I will still rock this in the lesser Carolina of SC.

am I the only one that doesnt like it. No Carolina Huddle any wheres and no one else will get it. I see an endless amount of time explaining to people what it means.

Jeremy goes out of his way to help you make friends with a shirt that gets you talking to people and you complain?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Jeremy goes out of his way to help you make friends with a shirt that gets you talking to people and you complain?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

if you need someone to make you a shirt for that, then I suggest you seek professional help.  BTW, Zod knew what I was saying. Dont be ignant.

Archived