• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bersin vs Godfrey

Jeremy Igo

Really nice route by Bersin. Notice the hand slap and planting the foot behind Godfrey, causing a slight stumble and separation. It was all over at that point. Follows through with the catch.

These small improvements have been shown by Bersin all camp long.

i-L3F9wPz.gif

So far, every gif we've seen of Godfrey in coverage is him getting burnt like toast.  Is that a fairly accurate representation or just what's been caught on camera?

Godfrey struggles a great deal one on one in drills. I suspect we will see him in zone a lot, where he can act a little more like a safety and cover an area instead of a player.

So far, every gif we've seen of Godfrey in coverage is him getting burnt like toast.  Is that a fairly accurate representation or just what's been caught on camera?

Sure seems like it.  I think he will get better though, still recovering from a tough injury.  Or just as likely get moved back to safety with the emergence of Bene and injuries at the safety spots.

Bersin will either make the team or be cut, he isn't eligible for PS anymore is he?  Sounds like he is next to a lock to make it.

Every person who I've seen that has watched training camp has said Bersin is a virtual lock to make the team. He would have to fug up royally for it not to happen. 

Archived