• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week 1 - Chris Myers,Ronde Barber

DeeJay

You're right, I can't recall a time he had something negative to say about us, but the only problem I have with Aikman is that he is along side Joe Boring and he played for the Cowboys.

Fair enough ik there is a good bit of Cowboy hate on this board, however I find no problem with the team , just the fans and anyways I'm just happy to hear someone give Cam credit and if u think about it Cam is in the same boat as Troy was ( defensive team focused mainly on running and ball control) ,so at least he understands better than most that while our offense isn't focused on the QB , we have a damn great one in Cam haha. Besides I give him props since the concussion he suffered against Carolina in the playoffs ended his career ,and he isn't bitter over it ya know ? But yeah I'll give the new guys a chance maybe they won't suck :)

Dick Stockton w/ a revovling analyst seems like a bad idea.

This is the worst guy. His voice is fine, but he does not research and doesn't care. Called Smitty Steven Smith for years and he came up with Donald Lafell. He's just too damn old. I kinda wish someone would put a cutout of Pat Summerall in the booth and just play random things he's said in the past.

Archived