• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbie checking in...

panthersguy78

Hello. How long have you been a panther fan and have you ever played the game?

Been a Panther fan for a while, Im a bigger college football fan though, GO GATORS... Wouldve been a bigger Panther fan had Heath stayed for his senior year at UT and been taken 1st by them, but that didnt work out...

I have played the game from termites thru HS. (that was a while ago)

Welcome to the Huddle panthersguy78. We can always use a new voice here on the Huddle discussing new ideas for the Panthers.

Don't forget to register for our free game tickets and tailgate give-away packages at http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=278

Again, welcome to the Huddle and we all look forward to more posts from you.

Skew.

rofl... rep

Been a Panther fan for a while, Im a bigger college football fan though, GO GATORS... Wouldve been a bigger Panther fan had Heath stayed for his senior year at UT and been taken 1st by them, but that didnt work out...

I have played the game from termites thru HS. (that was a while ago)

Excellent, you sound like a knowledgeable fan (although I question your selection of college teams). Welcome aboard. One other question........you don't rank the value of a player in the nfl by their madden ranking, do you? :D

Archived