• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam and high throws.

CelibatePimp

Olsen is 6'5 I think and he missed him a couple of times last season. I think I remember one in the playoff game. Heck he even did that today in practice. I doubt it's all about height.

I wonder if any other NFL QBs ever throw high?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... I wonder...

Benjamin will help with that.

You mean like this... 

7723524.jpg

or maybe like this...

KB6.gif

or do you mean like this...

FSUcatch.gif

Oh no no no. I got you. You meant like this...

kelvin-benjamin-high-point-o.gif

My fault this is the one you must have meant...

152034188.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Wow there are too many. I give up. Wild guess now. Was it this one...

bcs3.jpg

Cam overthrows? Not too worried.

You mean like this... 

7723524.jpg

or maybe like this...

KB6.gif

or do you mean like this...

FSUcatch.gif

Oh no no no. I got you. You meant like this...

kelvin-benjamin-high-point-o.gif

My fault this is the one you must have meant...

152034188.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Wow there are too many. I give up. Wild guess now. Was it this one...

bcs3.jpg

Cam overthrows? Not too worried.

As an Auburn fan, I could of done without that last image!   I love how he is playing, but I'm going to have to rid that from my memory!

Dam its niceee seeing the huddle come out and defend cam....... but I agree with both sides. Super happy to have him, hope he improves his comp% within the next few years. Someone got the right point, if you're going to miss fire, miss high less damage that way. I've notice more than a few times cam is all jacked up early in games and over throws due to his emotions. He just need to find his center, his chi center and profit.

He throws the ball with high velocity.  When throwing it as hard as he does, I am sure manipulating the trajectory is difficult.

My theory is that the harder a QB throws the ball, the more difficulty he will have with location.  

last season it seemed the opposite as he was more accurate when he fired the ball instead of trying to put touch on it. 

It's just a tendency he has. luckily we got KB who has a ridiculous catch radius and is "catching everything in sight". Can't wait for the season.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I saw him catch a pass from Cam, then he caught a baby that fell out a window. All within 30 seconds. Didn't drop either one

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He's really not as bad as he used to be. But he's over 6'5" with a howitzer on his right shoulder. A few will get away from him. Heck even MLB pitchers let a few get away, and that's all they do. And they almost completely control the tempo. When you throw that hard, any little mistake with mechanics can put the ball high, particularly when your target is farther away.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived