• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Highlight Mix "Hornets Return"

MedellinHeel

This team could be good. Really good. I don't know what's going to happen at the 2 but I'm excited to see the pieces coming together. Gotta give MJ credit for trying to make the Hornets a winner.

The gear is gonna be crazy! Jordan brand has done a admirable job on the unis. I'd like to see more of the "Hugo" logo more on everything. I think it's the best one for hats and t's and such. The other one is OK though. But just OK. Hugo!

This team could be good. Really good. I don't know what's going to happen at the 2 but I'm excited to see the pieces coming together. Gotta give MJ credit for trying to make the Hornets a winner.

The gear is gonna be crazy! Jordan brand has done a admirable job on the unis. I'd like to see more of the "Hugo" logo more on everything. I think it's the best one for hats and t's and such. The other one is OK though. But just OK. Hugo!

what u mean at the 2? 

whats gonna happen is lance is gonna start and ball out in a new bigger role. 

what u mean at the 2?

whats gonna happen is lance is gonna start and ball out in a new bigger role.

Yup, that's what I think too. But Hendo is still on the roster. I don't know what the FO and Cliff are thinking either. Just to get any minutes while he's here he'll have to play some three. Could be a mid season trade. Who knows?

I love it though. Too much talent is a good thing to have. I'm not expecting much from the rooks but you can't forget about PJ. He has that range a modern 2 should have. You gotta come out and guard him. That's two guys there fighting for minutes. Hendo is a good player, terrific athlete though. I'll give him props, but Lance!!

I'm excited about the potential and to see what Cliff does with it.

Archived