• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mass Effect 2 trailer; it looks amazing

Fiz

i think it uses your most recent save.

Probably, but I think it's gotta be deeper than that. If someone didn't finish their second play through, it would need to use their end-game choices from the first play through. I'll make sure to finish though, so no worries about that. That could be the key I suppose.

Hidden

they have confirmed that your love interest will carry over in some capacity, but they didn't say if they'd be a squad member.

from poo i've read i've been kind of speculating that liara will have some kind of diplomatic/council role.

but there should be plenty of biotic options on the squad. the demo videos have Miranda lifting people all over the map.

I don't know about xbox, but on the PC when I beat the game, there was a special mass effect save file in my saved games directory that I couldn't load from the game. Pretty sure that's what Mass Effect 2 will be looking for.

Nice, sounds like completing the game again will work as an overwrite. I use a 360 for this game, but a save file is a save file. Thanks for the info.

i just completed the game again with my paragon.

something weird i noticed... the last autosave is actually before you make your decision about the council. dunno how they're going to carry that over.

The file that I circled in my ss is from after the council decision. THAT'S the final save.

not to mention limiting which characters you can bang based on your gender.

do you remember the outrage created by that game once the rumor of the sex scene came out? and that sex scene was nothing.

if they actually gave you the ability to have male shep bend kaiden over like wrex's corpse and rail the poo out of him the game would be banned.

you mean like if you're biotic and tech? i dunno, i found if you have the assault rifle skill everything else is just for fun.

hopefully they let you carry over your bonus skill into ME2 or it's gonna be hard as hell playing with just a pistol.

Archived