• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cubs vs. Phillies

2jakefansinva

The 2Jakes will be at Wrigley for the series 8-11 thru 8-13. We'll be staying at the Club Quarter Central Loop in Grant Park. Hope to enjoy the games and see some sites (any suggestions?) with my son for a few days. If I get the chance.....I'll piss on the 50 yd. line at Solider Field.:cheers2:

If any of the fellow Huddlers in the Chi. area would like to get together for a beer.... let me know.

I am just now seeing this.....color me jealous. What a great trip. If I had looked over the schedule and planned a bit better this would have been a great series to try and make before my son went back to school.

I hope you guys enjoy the trip. It should be awesome.

I will use this thread to talk my smack when Pedro mows down 18 batters Wednesday night. :D

<Dear Lord, please let him at least get out of the 5th inning>

Just got back from the game. Tough 4-3 loss. Had a chance to be a wonderful night. Son and I were perched front row in the left field bleachers just above the underarmour sign. Just doesn't get any better. Maybe we beat up on Pedro tomorrow. Very tired now and have to rise early.....going on a tour of Wrigley tomorrow morning. Go Cubs.

Just got back from the game. Tough 4-3 loss. Had a chance to be a wonderful night. Son and I were perched front row in the left field bleachers just above the underarmour sign. Just doesn't get any better. Maybe we beat up on Pedro tomorrow. Very tired now and have to rise early.....going on a tour of Wrigley tomorrow morning. Go Cubs.

Pedro fanned 11 in his last rehab start......be afraid, be very afraid. :D I am very interested to see what he does tonight and glad ESPN is showing it. I was disappointed that WGN didn't have the game last night.

I am not sure where your seats are tonight but if your are close enough to where you can inflict enough injury on Lidge to put him out for the year, please do so. There is a $5 bill in it for you......

Thanks!

Archived