• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some thoughts on Stephenson

MedellinHeel

I think his impact on kemba could be huge. Should allow KW to become a better floor general and take away some of his pressure to score.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Not at present. Hendo scores more than Lance has. Lance is a pass first SG. If anything it will take some of the ballhandling and distribution pressure off Kemba. 

Now with that said, Lance certainly has the potential to score a lot of points and take that pressure off Kemba as well. 

He just needs to be more assertive in looking for his own shots and not being so unselfish all the time. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but lance isn't a big time scorer but does a lot of other things.

Lance can score. 

He just loves to pass the rock and get other people involved. 

In addition to rebounding and playing D. 

His scoring will no doubt go up this year. I expect it to be 16-20ppg. 

Predictions don't mean anything. So far his best ppg is 13.8 ppg. It could improve this year but as of yet he isn't a big time scorer. He is very efficient as a player but has yet to become a 20+ ppg player. I still think he is a great all around player and love his antics on the court.

Predictions don't mean anything. So far his best ppg is 13.8 ppg. It could improve this year but as of yet he isn't a big time scorer. He is very efficient as a player but has yet to become a 20+ ppg player. I still think he is a great all around player and love his antics on the court.

He wasn't a scoring option in indy

Stephenson was asked to run the point a lot in Indy & also had several players that need shots or touches to be most effective. He will he the third option at worst here & will look for his own shot more. I doubt he becomes a 25-30 point type scorer but 17-20 seem realistic

Archived