• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gi joe

pstall

After the first Transformer movie, I had and have no interest in the second. I'll see GI Joe on DVD. But it doesn't seem like it is any good either. Doesn't seem like it got much of a advertising push. Which to me is a bad sign. Also doesn't really have much of a media buzz in general. But I'll see it and let you know...I know you can't wait.

Cookinwithgas is doing the equivalent of a Republican/Conservative ripping Obama for his proposed health plan without having so much as read it... something that he would dress a Rep/Con down for...

"Obama and his BS Health Care plan!"

"Have you read it?"

"Well, no, not technically, but I bet it's horrible!"

Cookinwithgas is doing the equivalent of a Republican/Conservative ripping Obama for his proposed health plan without having so much as read it... something that he would dress a Rep/Con down for...

"Obama and his BS Health Care plan!"

"Have you read it?"

"Well, no, not technically, but I bet it's horrible!"

Thats not accurate and you know it. First thing I said was that I had not seen it, and based my "ripping" on the similar movie of the summer and why I think it's a bad trend.

Archived