• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A game of panthers from the Madden 10

Pantherman

im watching this video and it's the exact same game.

i didn't realize you were a little EA fanboy, sorry to offend. just go relax and play the sims or something

I have not bought Madden since '06. I hated madden every year and I understand where you guys came from before, i posted poo directly to the developers back in 06 when they wouldn't fix poo, well, thats different and i gave this madden a chance and when they released a developer blog each and every week i thought they were serious and they are, this is the first madden is 5 years worth buying and thats coming from a madden hater, but they did what i wanted to do and that was to make a sim-style madden and so what would be worst than not supporting them down the route that i have wanted them to take all along?

I have not bought Madden since '06. I hated madden every year and I understand where you guys came from

can't believe im allowing myself to be baited by this blatant troll.

lol you guys are defending this

Thats fluff the marketing team wanted to put in for people who suck at football, if you followed any of the forums the developers are on you would know they are blatantly against it which is why they added the feature of the commish in an online franchise being able to turn it off.

FAIL

lol yep you got me i don't follow the forums of the development of a crappy video game franchise

Wow so you've been playing Madden since.......lets see 2006 then right because every Madden on the PS2 through 2005 was very good, 2005 probably being the best. Don't get me wrong 2K5 was awesome but 2K games is done making NFL games get over it move on and don't blindly bash madden and EA games in general because your a 2K fanboy.

holy crap NINE player gang tackles? wow here's my money EA thanks so much for this.

oh look their 4th and 5th string WR with 95 speed just burned up my whole secondary and caught a 70 yard bomb from jamarcus russell great game EA fantastic work.

Stop trying to talk about stuff you know nothing about.

lol seriously you didn't even bother to learn how they've redone ratings and diss the game regardless.

I don't even care if you like it or not, but don't act like you know things about it without even bothering to read up on it.

I have never really liked Madden, I was a hardcore 2k fanboy and a huge EA hater after they killed my favorite sports franchise. I have played every Madden and eventually I get frustrated by the poor AI, the poor presentation, and the ridiculous ratings. But I have played Madden 10, and I have to say it is a damn good game, and that anyone who likes football should definitely give it a shot, regardless of your past history with the Madden franchise.

I have never really liked Madden, I was a hardcore 2k fanboy and a huge EA hater after they killed my favorite sports franchise. I have played every Madden and eventually I get frustrated by the poor AI, the poor presentation, and the ridiculous ratings. But I have played Madden 10, and I have to say it is a damn good game, and that anyone who likes football should definitely give it a shot, regardless of your past history with the Madden franchise.

This right here, it seriously is a completely different game from what previous Maddens have been.

1:57 Jump ball!

5:01 I expect three threads alone today on that fumble. :lol:

5:26 When's the last time we've run a screen to the back and have it work?

7:31 That was NICE!

It appears that they got Jake's throwing motion right. What I wonder is whether players can still run 15+ yards backwards and throw it while moving. 2K5 punished you for that if you're doing it with a QB that's not mobile.

No the days of going back 15 are 20 yards are gone. f you got back and throw that far you risk getting it INT are you will get sacked. The gameplay is more like 2k5 is now. You must stay in the pocket with most QBs and throw it. If you try getting outside the pocket you will get sacked. The game is going to be good this year bro trust me.

Even if it has some new features, it's still not worth 60 god damn dollars.

Madden sucks, it is terrible. If I throw a pass right at a DB, 90% of the time they just drop it.Also check this shit out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Ztf2aO6xU

They still didn't fix it in 10 (played the demo). But hey, its EA, there is always the promise of "next year".

Fuck EA, those whores, they couldn't handle the heat from 2k games (who sold for much less $$$), so they create this mini monopoly. Madden 10 STILL lacks features from a game that came out 5 years ago. It's sad that people in this thread defend this pile of dog shit.

Archived