• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A game of panthers from the Madden 10

Pantherman

oh sweet i can't wait for a 65 dollar roster update or the latest stupid feature i won't ever use

maybe i'll be able to get an entire game in this year online without the EA server crashing but early reports from ncaa don't point to that.

EA has ruined console football play for good and still isn't as good as the 15 dollar espn game. If they fug up Mass Effect 2 I swear to go I will jihad myself against those assholes.

It's definitely the best version yet on the 360. The last few years have just seemed like a roster update, but this one you can tell they actually revamped both sides of the ball. Im usually not very impressed by Madden, but this one kicks ass.

Does it still have all the good ol' EA innovations, like abysmal AI (especially in the secondary), and will every game still be a turnover-fest with 7 80-yd. passes by each team? I swear, Pong was a better interpretation of tennis than Madden is of football.

I am sure when they do the update once the game is release that lloyd will most likly be on there. Side note. I do agree with ya'll that the announcing is crappy this year. But overall the game play is looking good this year and can't wait until next thursday night at the midnight release.:D:incazzato:

yes, the player designer has a tweeter and he said on one of his tweets he has already added in lloyd and taken off kemo for the day one roster update.

oh sweet i can't wait for a 65 dollar roster update or the latest stupid feature i won't ever use

maybe i'll be able to get an entire game in this year online without the EA server crashing but early reports from ncaa don't point to that.

EA has ruined console football play for good and still isn't as good as the 15 dollar espn game. If they fug up Mass Effect 2 I swear to go I will jihad myself against those assholes.

no dude, they have only done things to fix gameplay. they basically stole everything from espn and even made some things better, like espn's blocking, blocking was crap in espn, thats been added but made to work.

I will not be buying Madden '10. Ever since EA secured exclusive rights with the NFL, the franchise hasn't made much progress.

More or less, EA has been tweaking the game very little and slapping new players on the cover, then making massive profit.

Archived