• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How much money will we have after........

mrka1979

I wasn't going to post this, but I find it interesting and wonder what you all think...

A friend of mine goes to the same church as Alexander. Yesterday was his first Sunday back since the SB and apparently he said, "I have made my decision. I am not leaving Seattle" I asked her several times if she heard him correctly and didn't misinterpret what he said, but she was convinced there is no doubt that he will re-sign.

Not sure if there is a way to have that twisted, but I don't see him saying that and not mean it..????

If the Hawks resign him will they sign Hutchinson? If they do all that they are gonna be in some serious cap trouble in the next few years but who knows maybe there wont be a cap

And that is what I am worried about........but fug it we're in a year to year basis in todays NFL anyways.

Guess the carolina hat thing was just bait anyways............

And that is what I am worried about........but f*ck it we're in a year to year basis in todays NFL anyways.

Guess the carolina hat thing was just bait anyways............

oh i am sure, i never once thought he was gonna be a Panther and if i were Foxy i would try my best to act interested and hike up the price Seattle will feel they need to offer.

Archived