• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Munnerlyn For President

cwhackamole23

Also he has a bit of swagger apparently. there is nothing worse to me than a scared corner.

Agreed. I think the same could be said of Richard Marshall. If my memory serves me, when Beason was asked which teammate he'd want with him in a dark alley, he said Richard Marshall.

Must be a bad man for Beason to want him on his side. :)

i havent heard alot about the technique i wish i could go to camp , got school though , do you know of anything specific hes having trouble with besides being addicted to college style mugging?

Nothing too unusual. I have heard about the usual issues of making the jump and making that jump early. Footwork, looking back, making a play on the ball and not the man...basic stuff.

I love the Carolina teams too. It seems like all these teams are pseudo-rivalries on some level. That makes it fun. The cock fans are pretty hardcore though about their football though. You may be receiving our discharge papers pretty soon from the cock-nation after that post.:D

As far as Munnerlyn goes. The best guy will get the job (hopefully) and we are a long way from knowing who that is IMHO.

Man, it's even more true with SC than it is in NC, though the hate is strong in NC as well. I lived in Asheville until I was 16 and then we moved to a small town in NE SC. There you have no choice but to make a choice between USC and Clemson and it affects your life. Job opportunities if the bosses don't agree with your choice, etc. It's crazy and has been for over 50 years...

Gamecocks Dark Horse in the SEC EAST this Year.

They will surprise most fans this year

Their biggest problem since Spurrier has been there has been the O Line as he was loyal to his coach Hunt who has been with him since the Florida days. Gamecocks are going to have a running game this year which should boost the passing game. Last year they did half decent with the worst running game in the SEC. Largely due to their Defense of which Captain Munnerlyn was an important contributor.

Archived