• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Munnerlyn For President

cwhackamole23

In a real game, Smith initiates a little contact, does a little acting and yes it's a PI call. 1st pic from the link is a mistake by Munnerlyn. I guarantee the coaches were hollering at him to get his head turned around when that picture was taken. If they weren't, they should have been.

BS, a PI call when there's no contact....smh

You Cant Do What He Is Doing In The Nfl..... It's illegal to try to defend this way. He is not even making a play on the ball and the defender must make an attempt on the BALL. By him not turning to the ball, I would guess this would get called PI 8 out of 10 times. If he just had turned his shoulders ever so slightly, then maybe he gets away with it

Edit: I read the rest of the post and yes this rule does suck.

yea because you jump for an under-thrown ball! Capt' is the man, and i think with him getting to practice against the best receiver in the nfl, he will be something this season and a big part of our d for the coming years!

Another successful gamecock product! Get at me clemson!

63-17.

yea because you jump for an under-thrown ball! Capt' is the man, and I think with him getting to practice against the best receiver in the NFL, he will be something this season and a big part of our D for the coming years!

Another successful gamecock product! Get at me Clemson!

another?

the guy has not even played yet and if he does end up being good (I hope he does) it will be in spite of what the ol' ball sack is doing in Columbia not because of it.

USuCk is the worst team in the SEC and should continue that tradition starting in a month or so.

try to keep this board about the player and what he is doing with the Panthers instead of about some absurdly generous appraisal of the little Carolina program and its heritage that is commonly bestowed by starry-eyed cock fanz.

thanks!

another?

the guy has not even played yet and if he does end up being good (I hope he does) it will be in spite of what the ol' ball sack is doing in Columbia not because of it.

USuCk is the worst team in the SEC and should continue that tradition starting in a month or so.

try to keep this board about the player and what he is doing with the Panthers instead of about some absurdly generous appraisal of the little Carolina program and its heritage that is commonly bestowed by starry-eyed cock fanz.

thanks!

Gamecocks are my team , but you got a good point everything went to hell after we beat florida that one time and him constantly recruiting players who are denied by the front office and letting his retarded joke of a son call plays musical qtrbacks I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE IM ALMOST ASHAMED TO BE A FAN .. nonetheless .. go cocks

If you look at my camp report on Friday, I referenced this play directly. The ball was underthrown and Smith was coming back to the ball. Captain never looked up or back for the ball and as Smith tried to grab it, Captain grabbed one of his arms. It was clearly PI and would have been called all day. I also said that Captain shows good footwork and is aggressive off the line. I think he will actually be able to play in this league. But he clearly is undersized and needs to work on recognizing when the ball is in the air and going for the ball instead of mugging the receiver.

Gamecocks are my team , but you got a good point everything went to hell after we beat florida that one time and him constantly recruiting players who are denied by the front office and letting his retarded joke of a son call plays musical qtrbacks I DONT KNOW WHAT TO THINK ANYMORE IM ALMOST ASHAMED TO BE A FAN .. nonetheless .. go cocks

There is lots of unrest down there and it is/was not a good time to take pot shots at Clemson (or anybody) like 722 did.

I respect a person for loving their team but they have to expect to get called out if the timing is as wrong as his was:D.

Plus, I am admittedly still smoldering a bit for letting you guys sneak out of Kenan a couple years back. :cheers2:

haha wrong as it is for me to say cause im gonna catch hell from cocks fans .. im from florence south carolina .. i live in georgia rarely get to see/hear carolina anything .. idc what carolina team it is ..I LOVE ME SOME CAROLINA FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL .. be it clemson , sc , nc ,state , the citadel whatever man . carolina pride is where its at

haha wrong as it is for me to say cause im gonna catch hell from cocks fans .. im from florence south carolina .. i live in georgia rarely get to see/hear carolina anything .. idc what carolina team it is ..I LOVE ME SOME CAROLINA FOOTBALL AND BASEBALL .. be it clemson , sc , nc ,state , the citadel whatever man . carolina pride is where its at

...lived in Charleston in mid 90's and visited Florence quite a bit.. Apple Annies was always fun

I love the Carolina teams too. It seems like all these teams are pseudo-rivalries on some level. That makes it fun. The cock fans are pretty hardcore though about their football though. You may be receiving our discharge papers pretty soon from the cock-nation after that post.:D

As far as Munnerlyn goes. The best guy will get the job (hopefully) and we are a long way from knowing who that is IMHO.

lol i figured youd say that .. its like a dad gum english soccer riot at some of those games .. i love them just as much .. and also as far as the munnerlyn thing goes .. hes one up on marshall already for footspeed , ive heard absolute nothing on martin other than him being slightly tall , only thing ive heard of wilson is hes due for playing time , and wesley is only good for special teams , we need a cornerback of the future .. hes the one for it and if not .. shoot throw him beside steve smith and let um go to work at reciever haha they are the same size XD

It may take a year to get him fundamentally sound but he certainly seems to have the talent and athleticism. Also he has a bit of swagger apparently. there is nothing worse to me than a scared corner. As long as that attitude stays healthy and they keep him hungry he has a chance to be something. Still lots of work to do technique-wise though from what I hear.

Archived