• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Munnerlyn For President

cwhackamole23

Im a gamecock fan, but Im realistic. I hope you guys are right about Cap. But in the past he was all talent, and little discipline. Thats why he always cramped up so bad near the end of big games. His footwork at the combine was horrible, and he has been burned pretty bad in the past. (I dont miss a gamecock game).

All this means little. He is in the nfl now. With the right coaching and desire, he has the talent to be a stud. I hope getting drafted in the last round motivated him. He really needed to stay at USC another year. I hope he lands a kick or punt return job, there he is truly talented... but there are like five players they are considering and I have no idea how he stacks up against those guys.

All this said, im pulling for him. I hope he keeps his head on straight, listens to the older players, and forms the kind of discipline to match his talent. Go Captain!

just thought you guys would like to see who the boy can handle :)

...http://www.panthers.com/media-vault/photo-gallery/training-camp-day-5/8d376b25-1b69-4e65-9e6b-105bb84b8b1a

first picture folks .. munnerlyn at nickel FTW!:patriot:

Looks more like pass int to me. Not playing the ball, never trys to turn, hands to the face. You can do that poo in college but it's a no no in the pros. I say he gets flagged for that

But I like the guy.

Im a gamecock fan, but Im realistic. I hope you guys are right about Cap. But in the past he was all talent, and little discipline. Thats why he always cramped up so bad near the end of big games. His footwork at the combine was horrible, and he has been burned pretty bad in the past. (I dont miss a gamecock game).

All this means little. He is in the nfl now. With the right coaching and desire, he has the talent to be a stud. I hope getting drafted in the last round motivated him. He really needed to stay at USC another year. I hope he lands a kick or punt return job, there he is truly talented... but there are like five players they are considering and I have no idea how he stacks up against those guys.

All this said, im pulling for him. I hope he keeps his head on straight, listens to the older players, and forms the kind of discipline to match his talent. Go Captain!

the reason i thought we took him was because of his PR/KR skills but i havent heard of him doing this at camp..so i am wondering what are plans for him

Looks more like pass int to me. Not playing the ball, never trys to turn, hands to the face. You can do that poo in college but it's a no no in the pros. I say he gets flagged for that

But I like the guy.

BS, a PI call when there's no contact....smh

I've been watching him at camp, he has been playing really well.

I agree, and like the way he has been playing. He has a HUGE motor, and tries to knock the piss outta whoever, whenever he has the chance. And if he doesn't have a shot on you, he certainly goes for the ball, whether it is to knock it loose while being caught, or the INT if he can. He doesn't let up is what I've noticed, and I LOVE IT!

:cheers2:

Archived