• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake and the Coach

ladypanther

We are a playoff team with Jake, last in NFC South without him. I'm not a big Jake fan but we go as far as he can take us. Unless Josh McCown turns into Joe Montana anytime soon. I hear alot of Jake bashing but right now his play determines whether we win or lose. I can't think of any other player we could ill afford to lose.

For all the Delhomme hate, I bet there's a lot of fans over past years who wished they had a QB at his level of play. He's not Manning or Brady, but he's not going to be our QB for too much longer, just enjoy the ride, he's hear to stay.

Just ask dimbee. :o

I don't post much but after the Arizona game as mad as I was I didn't blame Jake. I had to put some of it on the D-fense and the offensive cordinator, cause we didn't win 12 games just because of Jake but it was a combination of Defense and Offense that helped us get to that point were we were considered good.(By the press and analyst) except Jerome Bettis. But I remembered 07 when Jake was out I was at that game in ATL when Delhomme was hurt and it wasn't the same team afterwards. (Then or Whenever).

"...After all, even though he’d broken down tape on Delhomme for the past month, he hadn’t planned on breaking down the quarterback’s flaws over some Cajun seafood at a restaurant in Breaux Bridge..."

Now that got me hungry for etouffee, boudin and gumbo ... I have wonderful memories of going to the crawfish festival in Pont Breaux... Laissez les bon temps roulez mes amis.

Archived