• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vonleh observation / concern

MedellinHeel

Vonleh has great skills for a big. He is lacking in basketball IQ. And yes that will develop by default.

He has a chance to be a really good player.

My only concern is he seems to lack emotion. Seems a little soft, but that can be developed as well

No, because to me he was just OFF and taking some bad shots. Not that he was slow / sluggish out there and lack basketball instincts.

I know PJ can light up a gym on any given night.

Really so PJ gets a excuse and Vonleh is the concerning player??

Dude you just don't fuging stop do you??

Really so PJ gets a excuse and Vonleh is the concerning player??

Dude you just don't fuging stop do you??

Its ok bro. It is obvious you do not know the game of basketball if you can not see / recognize and differentiate instincts and twitch from simply being ice cold and taking poor shots. 

Its ok bro. It is obvious you do not know the game of basketball if you can not see / recognize and differentiate instincts and twitch from simply being ice cold and taking poor shots.

I know more about basketball then you will ever know son. Stick to talking about PJ and let the real Hornets fans worry about the rest of the team.

I know more about basketball then you will ever know son. Stick to talking about PJ and let the real Hornets fans worry about the rest of the team.

Says the guy that cant differentiate insticts/twitch from being ice cold and taking poor shots. 

What ever you say bro.

Archived