• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

LEBRON TO CLEVELAND! (OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED)

bLACKpANTHER

This is my favorite quote from the essay:

"To make the move I needed the support of my wife and my mom, who can be very tough. The letter from Dan Gilbert, the booing of the Cleveland fans, the jerseys being burned -- seeing all that was hard for them. My emotions were more mixed. It was easy to say, “OK, I don’t want to deal with these people ever again.” But then you think about the other side. What if I were a kid who looked up to an athlete, and that athlete made me want to do better in my own life, and then he left? How would I react? I’ve met with Dan, face-to-face, man-to-man. We’ve talked it out. Everybody makes mistakes. I’ve made mistakes as well. Who am I to hold a grudge?"

Wow... *tears* I know for those Cleveland fans, that's not an experience you forget, but man... that's beautiful. It took the Miami experience for him to gain that perspective, but for him to acknowledge it??? That's why i've always pulled for LeBron. He is one of the greatest athletes of all-time in terms of size, skill, and ability, but I like that it all hasn't come to him easy. He's shown that he doesn't always have that killer mentality. But, in showing that, he also has demonstrated an everyman quality that so many overlook.

So glad he chose Cleveland. They're going to be a fun team to watch now.

Have always liked LBJ. Didn't like his decision to team up with two other superstars though, and never rooted for Miami. Kyrie is no slouch and I'm not so sure LB would've even chose to go back to Cleveland if they didn't have the right pieces. But who knows.

The NBA just got a little better now though. You could always just pencil in Miami to the finals the last 4 years and it made the East pretty boring to watch.

LeBron goes to Miami for 4 years & Cleveland gets the #1 pick 3 times, the 1 other year it goes to the league owned Pelicans.

Let the conspiracies flow.

I wouldn't call something that obvious a conspiracy. It's a fuggin joke.

Archived