• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

See, I told you back in August. Superbowl is in sight!

top dawg

Not trying to toot my own horn (well, maybe a little bit), but I was the first to go on record on the forum to say that the Panthers would be in the dance this year. I still believe this to be true. The only thing that can stop us is injury. When we play up to our level and talent and ability---with the consistency, focus, determination, and expectation of excellence on every single play---we are the team to beat. When the coaches coach---keeping the principles of fundamental football in their mind, but not afraid to make appropriate game-specific changes to their game plans when warranted---we do nothing but win. I have been telling you all season long to believe. You're starting to believe now, aren't you? It is OK to believe.

Just Believe! All of the components are there! We have an exciting defense that may give up big plays from time to time, but overall is fundamentally sound and makes big plays. Beason and Peppers lead an extremely young and talented defense. Delhomme has been an amazingly smart game manager and field general. We have D-Wheel and J-Bird (who roll and fly over the competition). We have the two toughest receivers in football, who are arguably the best tandem of receivers in football in the mighty Steve Smith and the venerable Muhsin Muhammad. And, we have a very strong supporting cast of TEs, RB and WR #3s. And, lastly, we have acquired a beast on an extremely tough O-line.

The pieces are in place. The execution and motivation are obviously peaking at the right time. The Super Bowl is ours for the taking.

Gloating before the playoffs is smart.

i agree, plus claiming that you called a SB run back in august is stupid, no offense to you. almost every fan has hopes of making it to the super bowl, and the more homeristic ones "call" it. all this proves is that you sir are a big homer

Archived