• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Receivers

mako1552

I think Moore's a decent receiver, but I just don't see him making it over Carter or Robinson. Has Moore got any potential returning?

It's likely Goodson will be considered our fourth or fifth receiver, even if he doesn't take that roster spot.

Here's how I see it:

Smith, Muhammad, Jarrett, Robinson, Goodson.

Note that either Goodson or Robinson here could likely return for us.

Moore is good, but he wont make it over Carter or even Beavers. I think that Beavers might actually surprise some ppl and make it over Moores spot on the pratice squad. As for my recievers, I am going with Smith, Muhammed, Jarrett, Robinson, and Goodson, with Lee making the team as the third running back. Goodson will see some time at RB tho, and Fiamatta will also mkae the team. This will cut out some depth, and i would have to say goodbye to Teal and James Anderson

Moore is good, but he wont make it over Carter or even Beavers. I think that Beavers might actually surprise some ppl and make it over Moores spot on the pratice squad. As for my recievers, I am going with Smith, Muhammed, Jarrett, Robinson, and Goodson, with Lee making the team as the third running back. Goodson will see some time at RB tho, and Fiamatta will also mkae the team. This will cut out some depth, and i would have to say goodbye to Teal and James Anderson

I guess the question might be this: Is Moore a better return man than Beavers is a receiver?

Archived