• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McLemore & Stauskas?

MedellinHeel

Dont jinx us.

Smh if Staus has an awesome yr and Vonleh does jack poo.

It's going to take some time for Vonleh. I think we'll really know who he is by his 3rd year, but I'm not doubting an awesome rookie year too. He won't need time like Biz or MKG tho.

I'll be happy with 7ppg, 6rpg, 1.5bpg

If Vonleh starts id be a bit disappointed with 7/6.

He is pretty coordinated already.

Just needs to be more assertive and refine some of his post moves.

I don't think he starts. He could have a Drummond rookie year, but probably won't.

Just look:

Based off those two vids, I would say that Zeller looked much more ready for the NBA. We saw how he did last year as a rookie. Not much.

Vonleh is far behind of Zeller last year. I think he'll make our jaws fall off at times but will still prove that he need some time.

I don't think he starts. He could have a Drummond rookie year, but probably won't.

Just look:

Based off those two vids, I would say that Zeller looked much more ready for the NBA. We saw how he did last year as a rookie. Not much.

Vonleh is far behind of Zeller last year. I think he'll make our jaws fall off at times but will still prove that he need some time.

I think they are similar in that both need to be alot more assertive. Both are very coordinated for their size. Vonleh especially. 

Archived