• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In 'always the last place you look' news

Jangler

Does weird include I don't know lets say a parent wants their kid to sprint up and down a few hills a couple times and then give him math and science questions to figure out in his head? Also doing other heavy physical activities and then forcing them to think on their feet? Of course I think twenty years ago CPS wouldn't care.

Is that what it was? They didn't specify...

Theres no way I would have been sitting my ass in a seat discussing it on TV.

If one of my kids ever goes missing I am beating down every FUKING door in the US and doing all I can to find my child.

There would be no sleeping for me and I would quit my job.

No FUKING way in this world.....

Does weird include I don't know lets say a parent wants their kid to sprint up and down a few hills a couple times and then give him math and science questions to figure out in his head? Also doing other heavy physical activities and then forcing them to think on their feet? Of course I think twenty years ago CPS wouldn't care.

Is that what it was? They didn't specify...

Clarification:

"The boy, Charlie Bothuell, went missing on June 14. NBC station WDIV reported the child may have feared punishment for stopping in the middle of a strict exercise routine imposed by his dad, which involved doing 4,000 strides on an elliptical machine without taking a break."

Source: http://www.nbcnews.com/#/news/crime-courts/missing-boy-charlie-bothuells-dad-didnt-abuse-him-lawyer-n142821

Archived