• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Singletary be trolling yo

CelibatePimp

this is coming from a GREAT player but a HORRIBLE coach. There is a difference. Some people are born talented, but just because they are doesn't mean they can SEE talent...which is exactly why he is no longer a coach nor was he ever succesful

Thats one of the reasons I think Ron rose up and he didnt. The Bills game was a turning point in strategy for us, but really before that Ron had already put together a great D and a very capable O. Even if someone had taken over this year, we would still be in good shape. Sure the GM has a lot of impact on that, but the coach still mixes it all together and puts guys in the right spots to succeed.

In coaching and recognizing skill

Ron > Singletary

How dare he have an opinion. People get so butt hurt here when a precious Panther isn't include in some list. Not everyone in the world watches every single Panthers game. Excuse them if they don't drool over Luke.

It's not that he wasn't on the list, it was the fact of who was ahead of him. Terrell Suggs? Come on nah.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's not that he wasn't on the list, it was the fact of who was ahead of him. Terrell Suggs? Come on nah.

Suggs has accomplished more than Luke has.  What Singletary said makes sense to me.  Suggs won DPOY and the Super Bowl in the same season.   Everyone has an opinion but it is hard to say Singletary's list is absurd.  

Suggs has accomplished more than Luke has. What Singletary said makes sense to me. Suggs won DPOY and the Super Bowl in the same season. Everyone has an opinion but it is hard to say Singletary's list is absurd.

So that means at this exact moment, Suggs is the number two linebacker in the NFL. On the downside of his career. Putting up the worst numbers of his career. All the while other people are killing opposing offenses.

Trolls gonna troll, but if you truly believe that then I feel sorry for you.

So that means at this exact moment, Suggs is the number two linebacker in the NFL. On the downside of his career. Putting up the worst numbers of his career. All the while other people are killing opposing offenses.

Who said Singletary made his list with your requirements?  Maybe his list has more to do with accomplishments.  

Who said Singletary made his list with your requirements? Maybe his list has more to do with accomplishments.

You have to be kidding me. If that's the case, then Demarcus Ware should be number 1. And yes he is a 3-4 linebacker.

You have to be kidding me. If that's the case, then Demarcus Ware should be number 1. And yes he is a 3-4 linebacker.

Again, that is your opinion.  These "top" lists are just people's opinions.  Crying and whining because x player wasn't included is just pointless.  It is not going to affect Luke on the field.  Who cares what somebody says that isn't even affiliated with the Panthers or Luke.

Not having Luke is crazy.... Clay Matthews listed as #1 is insane.

Didn't read the article just read in order of the list given in OP. Still Matthews in top 5 is a joke.

Agree with everything u said, esp about Clay Matthews

Archived