• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Singletary be trolling yo

CelibatePimp

I'm too tired to rage. :(

Well, get used to "Ragin". Lol

Cause the Panthers (due to the jettisoning of the "All World WR Corps", and a "Lucky Year" last year) will be receiving a lot of disrespect, both individually and as a team for the upcoming season.

The Good thing: Panthers can't rest on their laurels, soaking up last years ahem success, thinking they actually accomplised something.

Kuechly is above Matthews and Suggs at this point, but not the other three.  Although I can at least understand Matthews (he just can't stay healthy); Suggs makes no sense at all at this point in his career.

I like this ranking better, and it's from Sept. 12th, 2013. Accurate prediction of DPOY too.

"Top shelf: Luke Kuechly, Patrick Willis, Sean Lee

ESPN "Monday Night Football" analyst Jon Gruden, who presumably remains well-connected in league circles,  confidently stated a few weeks ago that 31 general managers would trade their middle linebacker for Kuechly, the reigning NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year. The Carolina Panthers star has taken the torch from Ray Lewis and Brian Urlacher as the new model for the middle linebacker, capable of covering tight ends and tailbacks and chasing down quarterbacks in the read-option. Don't be surprised if Kuechly makes a serious run at Defensive Player of the Year honors."
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000243191/article/luke-kuechly-tops-inside-linebacker-rankings

Shocked he didn't have Aldon Smith on his list to make it a 49er trifecta.

Von Miller needs to lose weight, get healthy, stay out of trouble and lay off the PED's to be considered #1 IMO. He has a lot to prove in my eyes.

Levy, Burfict and Keek all deserve a shout out after what they did last year over Miller.

Archived