• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Keeper League Dilemma's

PntherPryd

I have to pick four as keepers. Here are my possibles;

Reggie Bush

Jonathan Stewart

Carson Palmer

Wes Welker

Steeler Defense

Brandon Marshall

Which two do I drop? Defense scores well in the league so I have to keep the #1 defense. Welker should put up some great numbers and I just can't bring myself to drop Jonathon Stewart...although both have health concerns and both are giving up a lot of touches to other RB's.

And how do I drop Brandon Marshall?

I know Palmer is getting panned but he does have Coles and 85 so the cupboard is not as bare as some make out.

My gut tells me to drop Stewart and Palmer while my heart tells me to drop Bush and Marshall. Either way I have to get another starting running back and WR asap and I think it will be easier to replace a qb than a rb/wr.

:mad2:

this is a no brainer.

stewart over bush.

I've had Bush on this Keeper team his whole career so it's a little tough. He hasn't been as bad a scorer in fantasy as people think and I hate throwing a RB back into the pot even if he is a #3. But you're right, no way I can drop Stewart with the way they used him last year.

I'm just stalling as long as I can to make sure they both get through camp w'o injuries.

Archived