• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pay Nick Young?!?

Are we a suitor for Nick Young? this guy has been one of my favorite players for the past 3 years and i would no doubt love to see him in a charlotte uniform.... but it looks like wherever he is going... he is getting PAID. like a lot more than last year, are we one of those teams offering to do so?

watch this video where he pretty much implies there are teams offering him some good money

Young reminds me of Stephenson except I think Stephenson has more potential and is a much better shooter.

Both have their moments where you're awestruck but they also have their moments when they end up on "Shaqtin a Fool".

Did you just say Stephenson is a much better shooter than nick young? Smh

Hell no to nick young. There's a reason he's been bouncing from team to team.

The Wizards traded him because they wanted to restructure their team around wall, The 76ers he did well and on the clippers & left in free agency he just has signed around the league where he wants, its not like the teams he is on dont offer him a deal he just goes where he sees fit and where he will get the most oppurtunity to play.

Archived