• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam wants more than what Kap got- Ian Rap...

CelibatePimp

Doesn't sound like very reputable sources, but with bias aside, the 49ers are GENIUSES with Kap's contract.  Franchise QB prices are out of hand, and while they are obviously the most important player on the team in today's passing NFL, the fact they're eating up 1/6 of the cap when they are 1/53 of the players is insanity.  When Romo and Flacco were handed their undeserved contracts, it put the market potentially out of control, and Kap's contract may right the ship. 

Figured as much,  I've been saying for a while that he will be the highest paid player in NFL history when he gets his contract. 

I've tossed out the contract values before but look at something along these lines for Cam. 

6 years-141 million - 65-70 guaranteed. 

He's going to get it too. lol

That's fuging stupid. Cam has had one winning season and our passing offense has been poor. Yes, many things unrelated to cam come into play with that but that's how it is, he doesn't deserve anywhere near. No team in the NFL would pay him that much.

Figured as much, I've been saying for a while that he will be the highest paid player in NFL history when he gets his contract.

I've tossed out the contract values before but look at something along these lines for Cam.

6 years-141 million - 65-70 guaranteed.

I agree but he shouldnt complain when he doesn't have a stockpile of pro bowl receivers to catch his passes. Everyone can't get game changing salaries.

He's going to get it too. lol

That's fuging stupid. Cam has had one winning season and our passing offense has been poor. Yes, many things unrelated to cam come into play with that but that's how it is, he doesn't deserve anywhere near. No team in the NFL would pay him that much.

23.5 million a year is what I out in. if he really wants more then kap got then it's above 126. So roughly 130+ million over 6 seasons.

He has the defense that he has a total of 13k yards and 92td's in 3 seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Doesn't sound like very reputable sources, but with bias aside, the 49ers are GENIUSES with Kap's contract.  Franchise QB prices are out of hand, and while they are obviously the most important player on the team in today's passing NFL, the fact they're eating up 1/6 of the cap when they are 1/53 of the players is insanity.  When Romo and Flacco were handed their undeserved contracts, it put the market potentially out of control, and Kap's contract may right the ship. 

Not sure if "Kaep" is a franchise QB. 

It appears, San Fran treated him as someone who they know is replaceable. 

Archived